Hello from OpenCaching PL

You want to get involved in the Opencaching Network?
OlofL

[quote="harrieklomp"]
...BTW where are al the other Topics ?...[/quote]
Both in german on the .de forum and in polish and english on the .pl forum.

I think it is a good idea to create a dedicated forum for opencaching development. But there are many useful discussions in the .pl forum, perhaps we should do an organized crosspost of some topics? Or links, but that will prevent those who are not registrered there to read them.

Recently we have discussed the future of oc at the .pl-forum, how can we move opencaching into the future with higher pace? I personally think it is time to merge our branches and we have been discussing how that can be achieved.

I would also think private forum to prevent search-bots but liberal in letting those who want in.
totsubo

Hello from Japan and thank you for creating the forum. I'm looking forward to the discussions to be had.
poker4ace

Welcome Welcome
Great to see how fast the OC Projects joining this board :)
Jörg
OC Expert
OC Expert

Time to register soon with your personally nickname and perhaps with user "opencaching.XY" of each node, too :)

Greeting
Jörg
Wer einen Fehler findet, darf ihn behalten.
alamostrail

Hello, Hallo, Cześć, Hola, Ciao  from Spain

Greetings to all masters in Opencaching NETWORK, thanks for inventing this platform, you are great. And especially to our brother Poles.

Having the Spanish community for what you need.
DudleyGrunt

[quote="RVRoadTrip"]
OC US here...  hello everyone.
[/quote]

And another from OC US.  I'm honored to be assisting Jerry in running the US site.

I signed up for OC UK today to see what was going on there and noticed Lord Darcy's link.  Think it's a great idea to have a place for the various Real OC team members to gather.
Antworten