Data source? Google Maps error?

You want to get involved in the Opencaching Network?
Antworten
RVRoadTrip

When you perform a search and you are viewing the results via search.php, at the bottom of the page is the option to download the results in a TXT file. The cache "status", "type", "container" and the following under "logs" is still in Polish. I cannot determine where it is coming from to translate it. Any ideas?

Logs:
<===================>
geohiker / 26.03.2011 / Znaleziona

Also, if you do a search and exclude your own hides and founds, if you click GoogleMaps at the bottom, it shows you ALL hides, even those you asked not to be shown.  is there a fix for this?

Thank you!
oliver

RVRoadTrip hat geschrieben: When you perform a search and you are viewing the results via search.php, at the bottom of the page is the option to download the results in a TXT file. The cache "status", "type", "container" and the following under "logs" is still in Polish. I cannot determine where it is coming from to translate it. Any ideas?
Should be lib/search.txt.inc.php
Also, if you do a search and exclude your own hides and founds, if you click GoogleMaps at the bottom, it shows you ALL hides, even those you asked not to be shown.  is there a fix for this?
Its a known bug (by design). To read ignored caches, the user needs to be logged in. Login status is stored in the cookie. But google maps cannot submit the cookie of the user for oc.de with that query.

In the german code is a nice google maps included, so you dont need that link any more:
http://www.opencaching.de/map2.php
RVRoadTrip

[quote="oliver"]
Should be lib/search.txt.inc.php
[/quote]

Right, I found that and fixed the translations there. However, I cannot find where it is pulling the data from.  For example, a line of code in that file is "Container: {container}". Where is it pulling "{container}" from?

[quote="oliver"]
In the german code is a nice google maps included, so you dont need that link any more:
[/quote]

Can I get the code to implement that map on OCUS?
oliver

RVRoadTrip hat geschrieben:Right, I found that and fixed the translations there. However, I cannot find where it is pulling the data from.  For example, a line of code in that file is "Container: {container}". Where is it pulling "{container}" from?
I dont have the source here at the momennt. But there should be an call to str_replace() with {container} as a placeholder.
oliver hat geschrieben: In the german code is a nice google maps included, so you dont need that link any more:
Can I get the code to implement that map on OCUS?
Sure, you can. I added you to the developer user group in the forum, so you see the internal developmen forums. You will find the GIT-Repository there. However, i am not sure how difficult it is to migrate the map back to the oc.pl code - many things changed. OC.se has successfull migrated from oc.pl code to the code in the repository (and improved and extended the git code).
Antworten