ONE public-user-forum for all national OC-nodes?

Ideas and plans to talk about
Antworten
Jörg
OC Expert
OC Expert

Hi Folks,

the german team-members disussed in the past several times to initiate a public OC-user-forum, because the german www.geoclub.de isn't really "OC-User-friendly" sometimes and it is dominated (on my opinion) by Groundspeak (geocaching.COM)-Users.

And the forum from Groundspeak is also not really a good place for active OC-users ;-)

Now, the question comes into my mind, to initiate a public OC-user-forum not only for german OC.de-users at all. At the moment you (oc-admins) working hard together to synchronice the several national oc-nodes like oc.de, oc.cz and so on.

Should we "synchronice" and interconnect also the oc-node-users from all over the world? At the moment, most of the several national oc-users "only connectet" on their own nation and not over the borders of their nation.

That's (in short) my thoughts on this.

What do you think about this idea? Hope for many feedback from the several oc-"nations".

(Please be patient about my english :) )

Jörg
Wer einen Fehler findet, darf ihn behalten.
RVRoadTrip

Sounds good to me.  In addition to common topics, it will need region specific sections as well.
Jörg
OC Expert
OC Expert

[quote="RVRoadTrip"]
Sounds good to me.  In addition to common topics, it will need region specific sections as well.
[/quote]
Hi Jerry,

thanks for response.

Well, I don't know, what the other oc-node-operators/teams thinking about the idea.

It seems to me, that this question hasn't reached the other national teams or operators.

What do you guess? Is the idea (one forum) realistic?

Greetings from Germany
Jörg
Zuletzt geändert von Jörg am 17.08.2011, 10:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Wer einen Fehler findet, darf ihn behalten.
biboleck30

And we should move the General Developer discussions into a restricted area of the forum to prevent spam and other kinds of things that are quite usual in big boards.
Antworten